Image Map

Confidence Workshop Newborn Shoot

26 April 2011

Babies.  Love them.  Being a mom has been the biggest blessing of my life.  Capturing Alexander as an infant is what got me into this photography mess in the first place.  So, it was beautiful to capture these babies in the New Jersey Confidence Workshop by Me Ra.  Thank you to the mom’s that came out on a stormy Saturday with their babies to allow us to do this shoot.



 Kennedy was only 9 weeks old at the time of this shoot.  Look at how strong she already looks.  That’s what struck me the most about her.  Her eyes just exude strength.  Catching such a strong expression of somebody that’s only 9 weeks old was humbling. 



Oh, the days of Alexander and me staring at each other will be forever etched in my mind.  This reminded me that.  Both Alice and her daughter are star struck with each other.  A momma’s relationship with her children is something to behold.  Seeing a mother's love for her child always brings a smile to my face.  These are two beautiful women.

It really was such a privilege to me that we were able to do this.  The mother's that came to this shoot were all wonderful and this couldn't have been a better experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment