Image Map

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

18 May 2011

With Blogger down last week, I completely forgot that I didn't get to make a post about Mother's Day.  I am one very blessed woman.  God gave me a husband that wants to shower me with love and a son that has more compassion at 4 than many adults.  Living the everyday of marriage makes it easy to forget to appreciate one another, but Mother's Day to me is not just a day for my family to show that they appreciate me.  It's also a day for me to remember to appreciate my family. 

The day started off wonderfully.  My best buddy sister-in-law, Tricia, planned brunch at a cute little bistro type restaurant that we had never been too. 


There were copper ceilings and duct work showing.  Just look at the water pitchers, and the mimosa's we ordered were fantastic.


French toast is my ultimate favorite breakfast of all time.  No matter what's on the menu, I always choose a yummy french toast :)  We ate delicious food at a very cool place and had a great time with my in-laws.

Are you picturing this pretty little picture yet?  Well, that's about as pretty as it gets because when we got home, Alexander started throwing up.  There is nothing that defines motherhood more than taking care of a sick child on Mother's Day.  You know what though?  I have wonderful guys that love me and I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment