Image Map

Married: Becky + Dustin - Cleveland Wedding Photographer

05 March 2013

It's exciting to be able to post all of the weddings I second shot last year.  My second wedding of the year with Colleen of Colleen Reed Photography was very cool.

Becky and Dustin chose to marry at the Brown's Stadium.  I've never been to a game in the stadium, and here I was getting a behind the scenes look.

I wish I could tell you all the intimate details of this couple's love.  The reality is that as a second shooter, I never met them before their wedding day. I can only talk about their wedding day.

Becky's father did share how excited he was for his daughter. It's a huge honor to have the approval of your bride's father, and Becky's father has complete faith in Dustin's ability to love and care for his daughter.

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 0650

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 0952


Cleveland Wedding Photographer 0959

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1053

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1154

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1392

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1412

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1428

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1429

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1688

Cleveland Wedding Photographer 1720

Vendors:

Ceremony & Reception:  Cleveland Browns Stadium - Legends Club

Cupcakes:  Main Street Cupcakes

Photography:  Colleen Reed Photography

Blessings,

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment