Image Map

Designer Love - Sophie & Rory Designs

21 January 2014

If blogging has taught me anything, it's that I am not a designer in any shape or form.  In the last couple of years, I have had the ridiculous idea that I could figure it out by myself and not hire a pro.  What's funny about this notion is that I should know better.  It's something I deal with all the time as a photographer.  I've spent years learning my craft and all the intricacies of my camera.  Why would I think that I could just pick up what a web designer has spent so much time learning?  Luckily, I finally smartened up and hired a web designer.

Meet Laura.  Yep, that's right.  We share a first name.  Laura is the owner of Sophie & Rory.  Didn't she do a beautiful job designing this blog?  I think so.  She did an amazing job of putting into reality, what I could only visualize in my brain.  You know what I love about this girl.  She's honest.  Her blog isn't just fluff and happiness and talking about how much she loves blogging.  She puts it out there, for all to see, that blogging can be tiresome at times.  Now, that's a girl after my own heart.  I love a person that is willing to show their vulnerability.  So, not only did she do a beautiful job, but she's somebody I can totally relate with.  I love working with people that I feel a bit of a connection to.

Now that my blog looks so beautiful, I have tons of posts to catch up on.  Are you ready?

Last but certainly not least, if you would like to follow my blog, you can do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment