Image Map

Jasmine's Workshop Day 2

12 April 2011

Day 2 of Jasmine Star’s How to Build Your Wedding Photography Business Workshop was full of really good information.  She is a great resource for learning how to use free marketing, as she hasn’t invested any money into marketing her business.  Today’s world is all about social media and using it to your advantage and I walked away with a lot of good ideas.
One thing I think I will put into practice now is really re-vamping my blog to be more of a reflection of who I am as a person.  She’s big on building your “brand” around yourself and what you have to offer as a person, and I must say that I haven’t thought too much about branding yet.  I have been focusing on trying to build my portfolio, but I guess I should be thinking about all these things. 
For anybody out there that missed the workshop that might be reading this, I do recommend purchasing the download.  It really is full of tons of useful information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment