Image Map

My First Second Shooter Gig

26 May 2011

Okay, I am getting super excited!!!  This weekend I am shooting my very first wedding as a second shooter for Emily B Photography.  Last night, Emily and I had a chance to chat via Skype and I think we're going to get along swimmingly. 

I'm in major girl scout mode right now trying to get prepared for the big day.  24-70mm f/2.8 lens rented?  Check.  Camera charged?  Check.  Protein Bars?  Check.  Emergency bridal / photographer kit?  Check.  Seriously, if people saw this kit they would laugh I think.  Friends laugh at my purse because I have everything.  This is worse. 

Emily is based out of Columbus.  The couple getting married this weekend is young and in love and I can't wait to meet them.  Check out some of Emily's work and look for images from the wedding to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment