Image Map

Sam & Rachel's Wedding

24 June 2011

My oh my I can't say how excited I am about this post.  A few weeks ago I was a very lucky girl and second shot a wedding with Emily of Emily B Photography.  Emily does beautiful work and is based out of Columbus.  Boy was I in for a treat. 
Sam and Rachel's wedding took place at the Canton Club in Canton, OH.  This place is amazing.  It used to be a gentleman's club that has been transformed into an event center.  Everything about this place screamed vintage, with leather wing back chairs, dark woodwork, damask upholstered furniture, giant fireplaces, the list goes on and on.  Sam and Rachel really kept that feel with all of their details for the day.




This couple is ADORABLE.  They are young and in love and have been through so much together.  Seeing them, you see how young they are, but talking to them, you forget.  These two love birds were unbelievably gracious and hospitable with their guests.   










My first wedding shoot experience could not have been better.  Emily was a great photographer to work with.  She loves her couples and wants their day to be everything they dreamed of.  Sam and Rachel were a blast.  Having a taste of this has made me hungry for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment