Image Map

The Business of Birth Photography

29 August 2011

Recently, I had the privilege of being a part of an Ask & Learn session with a very successful photographer based in Texas named Michele.  Michele owns Pinkle Toes Photography.  One of her specialties is birth photography and the images she captures during birth are truly breathtaking.
Image Source:  Pinkletoes Photography
After the session was over I couldn't stop thinking about birth photography.  I offer maternity and newborn photography, but I hadn't thought about birth photography before.  Being a mom already means I know how absolutely beautiful birth is and Scott and I have been trying to have another baby for over a year.  Birth is both pain and tranquility, messy and natural, chaotic and calm.  It's indescribable and is really an instance where a picture is worth a thousand words.  Thinking about it has made me decide I want to offer birth photography.  So, if anybody is looking for a photographer to capture the most raw and emotional beauty of birth, I would love to help.

Image Source: Pinkletoes Photography
Thank you, Pinkle Toes, for inspiring me to capture life at it's most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment