Image Map

Holiday Mini Session Special for October

18 October 2011

Who’s ready for fall photos?  I am! 

What’s a mini session you ask?  It’s a taste of my normal 2 hour session that takes place in 30 minutes.  Just enough time to get the photos you want for holiday cards and still keep the kiddos attention.  I’ll be running this special twice.  Once this month and once next month, so take advantage of it now!

Mini Session Details:
  • Cost of $50.00
  • 30 minute on location photo session
  • 6-8 final images
  • DVD of high resolution images with all final images and printing rights
  • Online password protected gallery of the images to share with family and friends
Want me to design your Christmas card with the photos we take at our session?  I can do that too.
  • 25 custom designed printed holiday cards - $60.00
  • JPG of card design for use to print your own cards - $20.00
Print packages are also available.  Dates are limited, so contact me for details and to book your shoot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment