Image Map

The Holidays are Fast Approaching

17 October 2011

The holidays are right around the corner and I can’t wait.  I love Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We host Thanksgiving at our house, and while it can be stressful to get everything ready, it’s also beautiful to have everybody together giving thanks for all that we have.  I know I know…some people have mixed feelings about Thanksgiving.  What I love about Thanksgiving is the coziness of it all; being with family, enjoying a meal together, giving thanks to God for all our many blessings, laughter and the annual watching of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. 
Thanksgiving is only 5 weeks away and then the Christmas craziness begins.  I just know Christmas is going to be here before I know it, and we are blessed enough to be able to spend Christmas with my family this year.  That means I have lots to do like all of you before Christmas gets here; cards to send out, presents to make and buy, decorating to do, and teaching Christ’s love to my child. 

The holidays will be over before we know it and I hope to enjoy every moment this year.  My goal is for our family to focus on God and all the many blessings He has given us and I can’t wait for some quality family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment