Image Map

The K. Family - Northeast Ohio Baby Photographer

13 October 2011

Meeting the K. family was exciting. I think that when we met and mom and I were wearing matching outfits, it was a sign that they chose me to do their daughter's photos. This adorable little girl turned 1 last month, and I couldn't be more pleased that I was asked to take her 1 year photos.

She knew exactly what we were trying to do and her little personality took charge. I love seeing young children's personalities take form. Their personalities shine through at such a young age.

Isn't this smile adorable? She is such a happy baby. She and her mommy are going to be great friends. There's so much love in their photos

The leaves are starting to turn and the park we chose to use for the photos didn't disappoint. Thank you K. family. Your little family is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment