Image Map

Happy Birthday, Mom!

12 October 2011

Today is my mommy’s birthday and I couldn’t have a better mom or best friend.  Even though we are thousands of miles apart, my mom is still my best friend and biggest cheerleader.  Hearing her voice always puts a smile on my face.


The women in our family always seem to spend time in the kitchen together cooking, enjoying a glass of wine, and filling the kitchen with laughter.  I have so many memories of baking cookies and making family recipes with my mom.  She taught me how to be a mom and wife.  She taught me unconditional love and unending patience. 

Thank you for being you mom.  Thank you, Grandma, for bringing her into the world today.  I love you to the moon and hope your birthday is special.

1 comment:

  1. I love this letter, Laura!! So wonderful. Happy birthday, Darla!!

    ReplyDelete