Image Map

It's Christmas Card and Mini Session Time

15 November 2011

Wow!  It's been awhile since I wrote.  Life has been insane!  My lil man has been so sick for over a week now and I've been cooped up in the house trying to get his fever down, but I wanted to make sure I posted today.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?!?  Christmas is only 39 days away and with Thanksgiving next week, I'm started to freak out about getting my Christmas cards sent out.  Is anybody with me?  So, who needs Christmas photos?  I have only 8 mini sessions left, so get them while you can.

For those that didn't see last month's mini session post, a mini session is just what it sounds like.  Instead of the normal 2 hour session, a mini session is 30 minutes, which gives just enough time to keep the kids attention and get those Christmas photos.


Mini Session Details:
  • Cost of $50.00
  • 30 minute on location photo session
  • 6-8 final images
  • DVD of high resolution images with all final images and printing rights
  • Online password protected gallery of the images to share with family and friends
Want me to design your Christmas card with the photos we take at our session? I can do that too.
  • 25 custom designed printed holiday cards - $60.00
  • JPG of card design for you to use to print your own cards - $20.00
Print packages are also available. Dates are limited, so contact me for details and to book your shoot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment