Image Map

Lenten Couple's Retreat Thoughts

20 February 2012

Over the weekend, Scott and I had the good fortune of being able to go to a retreat for married couples at our parish.  The idea was to prepare us to journey through Lent together as a couple.  Each week of Lent, we reflect on one of the readings and how we can apply the teaching to improve our marriage.  It's an idea that I'm really excited about. 

Being married isn't always easy.  Between busy schedules and work demands, daily life can get in the way of being able to focus on your marriage.  Having this time to reconnect and grow closer to God as a couple is such a blessing. 

Lent begins on Wednesday.  As Scott and I journey through Lent and focus on our relationship, I will also be praying for all my couples getting married this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment