Image Map

My lil Man is Growing Up

22 March 2012

This little guy turned 5 on Tuesday.

I don't really know how that's possible.  I don't understand where the time went.  In ways it's like yesterday that I was looking at him for the first time and in other ways it's like he's been a part of me forever. 

Alexander, you inspire me so much.  I marvel at your mind and you amaze me every day.  You challenge me in ways I never would have imagined.  Not just the typical way of being a parent.  The way you love everybody you meet.  The way you are not afraid to meet new people.  Your love for simple and silly things.  Your amazing imagination.

I love you forever and always monster head.  You and daddy are the best gift God could have ever given me.  I know you can't read this yet, but I'll be sure to tell you every day how much I love you. 

May the Lord bless you and keep you, Bub.  Happy 5th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment