Image Map

Change is Good

19 March 2012

Today is my first day as a stay at home mom.  It feels a little weird, but also a huge blessing.  A few weeks after coming home from our honeymoon, Scott and I found out we were expecting a little bundle of joy.  Once he came into the world, I knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom.  Everything about  him fascinated me.  His little fingers and toes.  Watching him sleep.  Watching him grow.  He's what lit this fire in me for photography.  It devastated me to have to go back to work and for the past 5 years it's been a dream of mine to stay home with him.  He turns 5 tomorrow and I feel so blessed to have this time with him before he starts kindergarten. 


It's these moments that I will now get to witness.  The little moments of him building amazing things out of Lego's using his imagination.  That little mischievous smile when he knows I'm watching him.  His little look of concentration and the look of joy on his face when he's proud of something he's done. 

Here's to new beginnings and enjoying life's little moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment