Image Map

Good News and Bad News

14 May 2013

I have good news and bad news.  Should I give the good news first?  Well…I have brand news shiny website!  Isn't it purdy?  I'll be working to perfect it over the next few weeks, but I'm super excited about it!


Screen Shot 2013 05 14 at 9 53 56 AM


You can check it out here.


After a bad experience with a web designer, I decided to put on my big girl pants and get a Show It site.  They are incredible to work with.  Not being a super IT wiz I was nervous, but the software is really user friendly and easy to use.  Their tech team also provides AMAZING serving.  So amazing that I have some bad news.  I thought I would have 24-48 hours to back-up my old site and blog before my new site would be live.  I went over right away to back-up my old site, and it was gone.  Seriously, the Show It team had my new site completely set-up within 5 minutes of me signing up.  Really, how could I possibly complain about such prompt service?


So, for awhile at least, expect this blog to be busy as I work to repost a ton of posts from my old blog.  Don't mind me as I clean up house a little bit.  


Blessings,


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment