Image Map

Website Re-Vamp

14 June 2013

Sometimes I get so consumed in what I'm doing, that I lose track of time.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I wanted to just work a little on updating my website with photos, but then decided I wasn't loving the look of my site.  I mentioned a few weeks back that I switched web companies in this post.  Since that time, my website has gone through changes 3 times.  Initially, I just threw up one of SHOWIT's free templates.  Then, I modified that template a bit.  I need to mention that I am not a web designer.  I know nothing about HTML or CSS.  I know what I like and visually what I want, but would never know how to write code to make it happen.  That's what makes SHOWIT so amazing.  You don't need to!


It took me a little bit of time to get used to the interface, but once I did, I ended up spending all of yesterday completely re-building my website from scratch.  Never in wildest dreams, would I have imagined I could build a site…by myself…that looks like this.


Screen Shot 2013 06 13 at 11 52 25 PM


It really is the little things in life.  Okay, so a website is actually a pretty big piece of a business, but not really of life.  I am so excited for this next level of my business.


Blessings,
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment