Image Map

Michelle - Strongsville High School Senior

03 February 2014

Oh, how I love this girl!  I met Michelle through our church's Life Teen program and truly feel so blessed to have gotten to know her over the last year.  I'm kinda bummed that I haven't known her longer.  I feel like I've been missing out.  She is thoughtful; the kind of girl that will notice something small and compliment you on it.  She is loyal and loves her friends and family fiercely.  She is kind and has a heart to serve those in need.  She is filled with faith in Christ.  Michelle is beautiful in so many ways, and her inner beauty radiates to create a gorgeous young woman.

When I had the opportunity to photograph her senior portraits, I jumped.  She LOVES horses and the simple life.  So, naturally, we started her session alongside her horse Maverick.  Maverick has been a labor of love to train and his trust for her is magnificent.  






Can you believe this is her next door neighbor's property?  The location was so dreamy.  It's made me decide that I need a willow tree.











Michelle, photographing you has been a true honor.  It's allowed me to get to know you in a way that never would have been possible otherwise, and for that, I feel truly blessed.


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment