Image Map

Megan - Strongsville High School Senior

24 March 2014

Sheesh!  Poor Megan has been neglected by my blog.  In fact, her senior year is coming to an end, and I have yet to blog her session from over the summer.

I met Megan through our church's Life Teen program, and was so excited when she asked me to take her senior photos.  Because Scott is the person that volunteers, I don't truly get to know many of the teens.  Sure, I see them in passing and when they are doting on Alexander's cuteness, but it's rare for me to see who they are as people.  Being able to photograph Megan was such a blessing, because it allowed me to get to know her in a way that wouldn't have otherwise been possible, and I am glad I got the change because she is such a kind soul.  In some ways, Megan reminds me a lot of myself.  She is easy going and likes to try new things.  She is introverted and quiet until you get to know her.  That's when you get to see her fun side.  She is mature, but I don't get the impression that she takes life too seriously...just serious enough.  The biggest part of Megan that I've seen as I've gotten to know her, is her genuinely sweet personality.  She is joyful to be around and you can't help but smile when you see her.











Megan, you have been a blessing to our Life Teen family and I hope that as you graduate and move on, we continue grow in friendship.  I whole-heartedly mean it when I say I am blessed to know you.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment