Image Map

2015 Today’s Bride Show

13 January 2015

We’re doing a bridal show, people!  To be more specific, we’re a part of the 2015 Today’s Bride Show at the I-X Center this Saturday and Sunday, 1/18 - 1/19.

I’m both excited and nervous.  Excited because, hello, we’re going to be a part of something so big!  Nervous because, hello, we’re going to be a part of something so big!  My introverted personality is freaking out about talking to so many people.  I mean, why can’t I just hide behind my blog?  Why can’t I be some faceless person that you trust implicitly with capturing the memories of one of the most important moments in your life?  I kid, I kid.  I totally get it, which is why I decided to put myself out there and be a part of such a big bridal show.  Luckily, Scott will be right by my side and his extroverted personality is totally pumped.  He’s all, “We got this, Laura!”

Now that you know how nervous I am, come stop by my booth and give me a hug.  It doesn’t matter if we’ve never met.  Hugs make everything better.  We can chat about how overwhelmed you are about all the choices presented to you at the show, and I’ll hug you right back and tell you that you’ve got this.  That even though you have lots of choices to make when planning your wedding, it will be planned and over before you know it, and then you’ll be married to the love of your life.  I even have codes for FREE tickets to the show!  If you or anybody you know is looking for free tickets, please contact me.


Here’s a big virtual hug!  Even though I’m nervous, I can’t wait to meet you!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment