Image Map

Married: Natalie+Zach - Akron Wedding

22 April 2015

When he saw her walking down the aisle, Zach couldn’t have smiled any bigger.  He was rocking on his heels as if to say, “I can’t wait for Natalie to be by my side.”  These two have weathered many storms in their relationship, and they’ve only grown stronger through them.  So, they both couldn’t wait to start their marriage.  There are moments when I feel only photos can truly show you something in a way that photos can’t.  Natalie and Zach’s wedding was one of those moments.


























































Thank you both for being the sweet and thoughtful people that you are.  It was truly a privilege to be a part of your wedding day, and to witness your love not only for each other, but for every person in your life.


Wedding Team

Ceremony:  Immaculate Conception Church - Ravenna, OH
Reception & Catering:  Guys Party Centre - Akron, OH
Cake Artist:  Bitter Sweets - Stow, OH
Florist:  The Bay Window - Garrettsville, OH
DJ:  A Finer Tune
Hair & Makeup:  Rush by Dino Palmieri - Kent, OH
Photographer:  That’s Us! - Strongsville, OH

1 comment:

  1. Truly, this couple looks outstanding!! I really love their wedding reception party. Thanks for sharing these photographs. I think a wedding is the confluence of two pure souls and two families so we should celebrate this day with all our loved ones. For my wedding party I am going to book one of most beautiful reception halls in Atlanta. I’ll invite all my friends and relatives in this party!

    ReplyDelete