Image Map

Married: Megan+Adam - Olmsted Falls

06 July 2015

Last weekend, the skies opened up to flood Northeast Ohio.  It was weather that would have made most couples freak out a little, but not Megan and Adam.  They both shrugged it off, saying, “What are you gonna do?”  What I saw from them was so much deeper though.  They showed all of us that they didn’t need a perfect story book wedding day.  Their wedding day was perfect for them because they were getting to marry each other, and truly, what could be more important.

A couple of years ago, my friend Colleen, photographed Megan’s sister’s wedding.  I was blessed to be able to second shoot for Colleen at that wedding and meet the family.  For Megan and Adam’s wedding, Colleen second shot for me, which was such fun.  There’s just something about being a part of multiple weddings for the same family.  Megan’s family is a family of girls, and they all have a special relationship with their parents.  As Megan was getting ready, you could just feel how close they are.













There is nothing like watching a couple as the bride is walking toward the groom.   Both Megan and Adam couldn’t have showed their joy more.  

















































Megan and Adam, you are an amazing couple.  I may say this to all my couples, but it’s true; I feel so blessed to have been a part of your wedding day.  You are both incredibly kind and full of love for each other, as well as those that are a part of your life.  I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you.  Thank you for allowing me to capture these precious wedding day memories.

Blessings,
 
Vendors
Ceremony:  St. Mary of the Falls - Olmsted Falls, OH
Reception:  Astrodome of Parma - Parma, OH
Caterer:  As You Like It Catering - Cleveland, OH
Cake Artist:  Rito’s Bakery - Parma, OH
Florist:  Flowerama
Hair & Makeup:  Spa West
DJ:  Rock the House - Cleveland, OH
Videographer:  Jeff Schaffer
Photographer:  That’s Us! - Strongsville, OH

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Very happy to see this beautiful bridal show. I loved all these bridal dresses and want to have a nice dress for my wedding at one of Los Angeles wedding venues. Have heard about a bridal show that will be soon arranged at nice venue nearby my area. Will surely attend it.

    ReplyDelete