Image Map

Computer Blues

23 February 2011

I have to admit something.  We are in desperate need of a new computer.  The computer Scott and I own was a computer that he got in 2000.  Okay seriously, our computer is 11 years old.  How has it even lived this long?  Trying to operate a blog with our dinosaur is quite the endeavor.  So, I spend lots of time at the library using their computers.  How’s that for dedication?  I will say that I am lucky enough to be able to borrow my mother-in-laws laptop to do my post-production work on.  I installed Photoshop on it a couple of year’s ago for scrapbooking purposes and am so glad I did.  At least I have that going for me.  Scott and I have been drooling over laptops.  Here’s a funny conversation:
(Me) – “I’m really praying we will be able to buy a new laptop in the next month or so.  It’s kinda detrimental to my dream business for me to have a computer to use.”
(Scott) – “You know we have to buy 2 laptops right?”
(Me) – “Why do we need 2?”
(Scott) – “We each need one.”
(Me) – “Okay, but why?”
(Scott) – “We both have i-Tunes accounts and I’m worried about sharing a computer when we both have i-Tunes.”
He’s so silly, but if the man wants me to have my own laptop who am I to argue with him?  Oh, I can’t wait to go buy our laptops.  Maybe I can get a fun girly color since we don’t have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment