Image Map

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

22 February 2011

You know, trying to follow my dreams is wonderful in theory, but I really have no idea where to start.  The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie of all time and it got me thinking about this road I’ve decided to travel down.  I know this is going to be a journey and I’m going to meet some interesting characters along the way.  Luckily, there are a lot of resources out there for me to take advantage of.  One of which I’m really excited about.  Jasmine Star has partnered with Creative Live and is putting on a FREE workshop about Building Your Wedding Photography Business.  I am so, so, so ecstatic about this!  Creative Live is a fantastic resource.  I’ve been looking at their website and they actually put on a lot of FREE workshops.  How cool is that?!  I’m sure I’ll be signing up for more shortly, until then I’m going to play more on their website…

No comments:

Post a Comment