Image Map

Creative Live Workshop

17 March 2011

Starting a photography business is daunting, but I’m learning so much and want to document all of the resources I find along the way.  What works and what doesn’t.  I’ve decided that I’m going to use Thursday as a day for posting about all the resources I find and once I get into them, how helpful or not so helpful they are. 
Learning is something I love.  Growing up, I was always a good student and enjoyed going to school.  What child likes going to school?  Anyway, I still enjoy learning and want to learn as much about photography as I can.  Creative Live is a fantastic site that provides FREE workshops and seminars online, as long as you are watching the workshop or seminar live.  Once the event is over, you do have the option of paying for the content, but seriously, just for watching the event live, I don’t have to pay anything!  How cool is that?  Right now, I’m signed up for two different workshops.  One, I blogged about here, and the other is a lighting workshop presented by Bambi Cantrell tomorrow.  I can’t wait to learn more about this subject since it’s something that is currently a hurdle I’m trying to overcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment