Image Map

Bridal Show 2015 Thoughts

03 February 2015

Hey there!  So, the Today’s Bride Show is over.  Thank goodness.  To all the brides, grooms, family and friends that came to our booth, thank you so much for stopping by!  You may not believe this, but I am so thankful to have had the chance to chat with you.  I mean that.  Planning a wedding is so much work.  You’ve got so many people to decide on who to work with and the show had so many options, that it means that much more to me that you took the time to stop and talk to us.

Yes, I am thankful the show is over.  My introverted personality meant that I literally fell asleep on Sunday around 8:30 because of how drained I was...On our friends couch, while watching the DVR’d Seahawks game.  People, I fell asleep while watching the Seahawks game!  Shame on me!  To all of my family reading this, I’m sorry.  You know I love our team.  Anyway, while I’m thankful it’s over, I’m also so incredibly thankful I participated in the show.  I met so many amazing people!  Not only couples, but fellow vendors.  There were so many fun booths too.  Do you want to see the details from mine?





Now it’s time to get back to regular life.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment