Image Map

Engaged: Chelsea+Darren - Buckeye Woods

10 February 2015

The week of their engagement the weather was absolutely horrible.  All the beauty of fall had finally started to take a turn towards colder, wetter and windier days.  We weren’t even sure if the weather would hold out for Chelsea and Darren’s engagement session, but when the day arrived, it couldn’t have been more perfect.

Chelsea loves to run and one of her favorite spots is this gorgeous place.  I’m not a runner at all, but being here, I can just imagine how peaceful it could be.  I can imagine the natural beauty of this place allowing me to center my day or let go of my frustrations of the day.  She’s a smart cookie for choosing this location to run it all out.

My hubby, Scott, talks to Darren every day.  In fact, as this was being written, they were traveling together for work.  That’s how we met them.  Our guys work together, and Scott thinks very highly of Darren.  So, we were absolutely thrilled when they asked us to be their wedding photographer.  Then, when I showed up at the engagement shoot location, I couldn’t have been more thrilled.  Oh the light.  Yes, I’m geeky like that.  I’m a sucker for amazingly good light, and seriously, though this place is gorgeous already, all the beautiful light just made my evening.














Congrats on your engagement, guys!!!  We are thrilled to be a part of your lives and the beginning of your marriage.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment